Quezon Province: Best Travel Deals To Cagbalete Island
Experience the beauty of this quaint island down South. One that boasts of its pristine beaches where the rapid evolution of modernization has not yet sat its foot on. A tropical hideaway where all the elements, the sun, sky, sand, and saltwater sums up to an island of breath-taking beauty. All of which combined create the perfect formula of one untouched paradise called Cagbalete Island.
Unspoiled island of Cagbalete lies off the coast of Mauban, from where boats take travelers to this piece of heaven on earth. As the boat approaches the island, the white sand beach shun by the sun excites visitors giving them a glimpse of what it can offer.
A coconut sitting at the shore waiting for the waves to take it away.
Vivid hues of the blue sky greets visitors with a smile as visitors bask in Cagbalete’s beach scoured with white sand. Changing tides are undoubtedly evident as sandbars stretches about a kilometer. Mysteries of the deep are revealed as you wander across this seemingly vast dessert of corals and starfishes.
And on a clear night, sparkling from the heavens are the stars winking back as you stare while lying in soft white sand – a nice way to end a beautiful day.
Sand bar in the late afternoon.
Facing Mauban coast.
will take you to an unforgettable getaway allowing them to take care of all the necessities, and leave all the fun and enjoyment to you. If the sun, sky, sand, and sea make a perfect destination, Biyahe Lokal’s hassle-free, convenient, and intensive service make a perfect vacation.
Now, here are some fast facts that may help you on your trip:
1. Biyahe Lokal’s CHEAP Cagbalete Island Overnight Package cost P2,800 per person (based on a 10 person per group).
2. Package includes:
- Round trip land transfers from Manila to Mauban
- Private Boat from Mauban to Cagbalete Island
- Cottage with bedding, mattresses, and electric fans.
- Five (5) meals – 3 Full meals & 2 snacks
3. Reach Biyahe Lokal via mobile, e-mail, Facebook, or BBM.
Phone: look for Yani
4. Book now!
5. Deposit 50% down payment to confirm reservations.
6. Have a nice day, and see you in Cagbalete Island.
7. If you like this, you might also like: